Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Poppy and the Pacifier

A new day in Poppy's life:
Poppy got up at 5:30am ate, we went for a walk and she fell asleep in the sling. When we got home she woke up. She was up for two more hours ate again and hung out on the blanket.


She went to sleep with some coaxing from Papa. She woke up when he put her down. She was up for two more hours ate again and went to sleep. Only to wake up when I put her in bed.
Drastic measures were called for, I tried the pacifier. I gave it to her and she did not hesistate to latch on. I put her in bed and she was asleep in 5 minutes. It fell out of her mouth when she went to sleep. She has been asleep for 3 hours. I am changing my ways, pacifiers are not that bad. :>

1 comment:

Karen Sloan said...

Talk about drastic measures - Madalyn didn't take to pacifiers (and I, of course, didn't push them either...) so I would put her in the car and drive to BUELLTON, of all things, just so she'd sleep! Needless to say, the soda from McDonalds did nothing to help with getting things done at home! Ah the life of a new mother... :-) She is CUTE, CUTE, CUTE-and we love pics of her mom and dad! Hi Noodle!