Monday, April 21, 2008

40 years old

I turned 40 on the 18th! I can't believe it. I am not sure what 40 is supposed to feel like, but this is one birthday that I don't feel any older than I did 10 years ago.

We had friends visit from Ventura for the weekend, Brian, Julie, Caleb and Caylyn Russell. Caleb, who is 3, wished me Happy Birthday Saturday morning while he was eating breakfast. We talked a little and he said "Miss Susan, you look like a Grandma." I didn't feel 40, but I must look a lot older in his 3 year old eyes. Who knew???



Caleb Russell

Caylyn and Poppy are two months apart. They sat on the rug and looked at each other. Caylyn is very smiley and Poppy kept her serious "Blue Steel" look pretty much the whole weekend.










We went up to look at the seals and stopped in Cambria to walk around. It was sunny, windy and very cold. Carter held Caleb up to a bubble machine.