Friday, May 30, 2008

10 months

Poppy is such a good little girl, I love her like I can't believe. I may have mentioned this before, however I will say it again. To all who told us how wonderful parenting was, I never believed you until now. I ooze with love for Poppy, I can't hug, kiss, hold, ... her enough each day. Thank You God for blessing us with a child!!!!

My dad and I went to N. California to see my sister and her family. Carter went East and did his 5th annual cycling, canyoneering, climbing trip to Utah with the guys.

She is hiding her face to play a version of peek-a-boo. Of course very cute!!!



Poppy is smiling more, she giggles a little and loves to show everyone her teeth.


Picture of me, Poppy, Papa, Blaine, Andrea and Tank


The cousins, only an 18 year gap.


We went to the mall, Poppy made her first visit to the Disney store.





Poppy with Andrea and Julia at the mall.


Hanging out at Aunt Kim and Uncle Dave's house.








Poppy bumped her chin on the deck and her lip bled, first boo boo.


She got stuck under the bird cage.



My nephew Blaine got a Weiner puppy, his name is Tank.




Blaine also got a motorcycle.




Our neighbor Gina came over to visit Poppy. Poppy untied her shoes a couple times. She liked staring at Gina and showing her all her toys



Dad and I went to the park and had a picnic. He chased Poppy around trying to keep all the grass and leaves out of her mouth.



In the swing for the first time.

No comments: